Monday 4 May 2015

What I wore in Italy 2

Hello my dear readers,

Welcome to another post in 'what I wore in Italy' series. This time I am going to discuss about the outfit I wore to visit the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.



The weather was warm and I could opt for the most comfortable cloths. So I decided to wear my long maxi skirt with a flirty top.




I have been waiting to wear this skirt since I bought it in December last year, but due to the extremely cold weather of Belgium, I never really got a chance to wear it. So I was more than happy to be wearing it in Rome.







I bought this skirt from a shop named 'Dona' in Belgium, I have bought a lot of stuff from there, they have an amazing collection and their style is unique. If I feel like looking for something different, I know 'Dona' will not disappoint me :)



This skirt is made up of acrylic and cotton material. It is a straight cut, stretchable and feels comfortable to wear. It has a slit on one side going till the knee, which gives it a sexy look. I love long skirts with slits, currently digging on such styles.



As the skirt is a basic black, it can be paired with literally any top, but I decided to go with this particular top for more than one reason. Number one, it is from 'Mango' :) secondly the material on it is very light and very suited for the hot weather. Third reason, as the skirt is tight fitting I wanted to wear it with a loose top to hide my not so flattering tummy :( so the ruffles on the top helped me cover the unwanted part.



We were staying in a hotel near the Colosseum, so as I had no crazy walking to do, I chose to wear my Zara flats and decided to give my converse a break. These Zara babies have been so good to me and I have abused them over and over again for all the rough walking I do on my trips. I can assure you guys that Zara shoes are of the best quality and you can splurge on them without thinking twice, they are a great value for money.



For accessories, I chose to wear this heavy bracelet I bought from Six.



I paired it with these beautiful earrings from H&M.



I am wearing my brown aviator sunglasses.

On my lips I am wearing Russian red from Mac, reviewed here

I hope you all liked my outfit. Thanks for reading :) Have a great week ahead !

Outfit Details:

Top - Mango
Skirt - Dona
Shoes - Zara
Earrings - H&M
Bracelet - Six






No comments:

Post a Comment